Did you call it ” baby face ” and had your cheeks pulled by everyone around you all your life? So chances are you have a round face shape. It is also likely that you have been told to keep your hair long to make your face look, well, less round. But it’s time for you to break this rule and shook a chic short haircut in all its glory! Here are stunning short hairstyles for round faces.
But before you do that, you’d better determine if you really have a round face! Keep reading to find out how …
How to determine that you have a round face
So listen. There is a bit more to claim that you have a round face than just having full cheeks. You need to determine the exact dimensions of your face before making sure you have a round face shape. Just look for this tape measure and follow the simple steps given below to do just that!
- Measure your face at the top of your cheekbones, just below the eyes.
- Measure the widest points of your jawline.
- Measure the length of your face from the center point of your forehead to the tip of your chin.
- If the width of your cheekbones, jawline and the length of your face (the difference of a few millimeters here and there does not matter) are roughly equal, then you have a round face.
Now that you know for sure that you know for sure that you have a round face, here are some tips and tricks you need to keep in mind when you are designing your hair!
Tips and tricks for short hairstyles for round faces
The haircut can be quite an overwhelming experience, especially when you do not know what to cut and the style will complement the shape of your face. But if you have a round face, here are some things you can keep in mind the next time you indulge in your commitment to hair.
- Updo hairstyles, like nuts and cakes, go well with round face shape as they add length to your face.
- If the fringe is what you want, then go for the fringed layers instead of those that are straight or cut.
- When going for a short curly hairstyle for your round face, make sure to focus the curls near your crown instead of your cheeks.
- If you want to keep hair long, go to shapeless layers to lengthen the neck and compensate for the roundness of your face.
- The best way to model your hair is in gentle waves. Just wrap large sections of your hair around a large curling to achieve that look.
So without further question, let’s dive into what you’re really here for – the best short hairstyles for rock with your round face!
Top Cute Short Hairstyles for Round Faces
And that’s how you do it, ladies! This is how you style your short haircut perfectly to flatter your round face! While you think it’s all discovered now, just take a moment to check out what you need to avoid while styling your hair.