Finding short hairstyles for round faces can be challenging. Many people with a round face shape tend to avoid short hairstyles thinking that will emphasize the roundness of their face.
With the right haircut, a round face is capable of more than just pulling the short hair-it will look amazing on it!
How to know if you have a round face:
- The vertical and horizontal length of your face is roughly the same. From forehead to chin and then from cheek to cheek.
- Your cheeks are full.
- You have a less pronounced chin.
If you have a round face, avoid these haircuts:
- Short Bobs
- Blunt cuts
- Short hair with straight bangs
- Short and elegant Haircuts
Tips for choosing a short hairstyle:
- Skip Having bangs if you have a short forehead.
- Stacked bobs will make your jawline look sharper.
- Ask for the texture in your short hair, because it differs roundness.
- To change the focal point away from your face, go with a deep side.
- The longest layers make your face look longer.
Hairstyles for Round Faces Short Hair
Each of these popular short hairstyles for women with round faces has at least one feature that makes their face shape look narrower. Have fun mixing and matching these to create the perfect short hairstyle for you!