Home Remedy for Hair Loss – When the hair begins to fall excessively, there is concern about hair loss. But calm down! Losing a few strands of hair is normal. In addition, the fall may increase if we are stressed, for example, or if the hair often goes through chemical processes. However, if you notice that you have a more pronounced hair loss, it is worth investing in a home treatment. They are simple, with natural ingredients and at a very low cost. Check out 8 home remedy options for hair loss!
[/caption] [/caption] Home Remedy for Hair Loss[/caption]
1. Homemade remedy for hair loss and growth
- Beat in the blender 1 medium onion and co;
- If you wish to potentiate, you can add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or 1 tablespoon of honey;
- The mixture should be applied to dry hair;
- Let it act for about 30 minutes;
- Wash your hair normally.
If the smell of the onion bothers you, you can mix 1 chopped onion into pieces and 60 ml of rum, which greatly takes away the scent of the onion. Let it rest overnight and the other day, and use the liquid in your hair.
The onion is a great remedy for hair growth and fall. You should use 3 times a week for at least 2 months to feel the results.
2. Homemade hair loss remedy with the slug
- Extract the pulp from the leaf of the slug ;
- Beat in the blender and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 10 drops of rosemary oil;
- Apply on all hair from the root and let it act for at least 30 minutes;
- Wash your hair as usual.
This recipe is super simple to make. If you find it difficult to find the slug, try natural fairs and hortifrutis.
Slug, also known as aloe vera, has antibacterial and healing properties. It helps in the production of collagen, so it better secures the wires in the scalp.
3. Home remedy for hair loss with banana
- Make a mixture with 6 tablespoons of whole milk, 1 tablespoon of crystal sugar, 1 well-ripened banana and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil;
- Apply to damp hair, washed only with shampoo;
- Let it act and wash normally.
The banana, strengthens the threads, giving them shine and softness. Try applying the mixture at least once a week.
4. Homemade hair loss remedy with carrot
- Grate two fresh carrots and cover with oil in a pan;
- Let the mixture cook over low heat until the oil turns orange;
- Wait to cool and strain the mixture to use only the oil;
- Rub them in the root of hair;
- Leave on for 15 minutes;
- Wash your hair normally.
This recipe is very simple and takes only two ingredients.
Carrot is a source of beta-carotene and vitamin A and E, very good for the scalp, stimulating yarn growth.
5. Homemade remedy for hair loss with rosemary
- Make a tea with 2 cups water and 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Boil for 3 minutes and allow to cool
- Apply after washing the hair at the root and let it dry naturally
In the postpartum and breastfeeding period, the woman usually has a marked hair loss due to the hormonal changes that occur in the body.
To minimize and even prevent hair loss, it is important to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. If the problem persists, seek the advice of a dermatologist. He or she will be able to evaluate and advise you on the appropriate treatment.