Simple Newest Jumbo Box Braids – As. Fresh. this. Style? Ready to change your usual look for something fresh? Consider these jumbo box braids with wavy sections of your next go-to.
To copy this style, use a comb to create a wavy part in the center of the head. Then add a horizontal wavy part of the middle to directly behind the ear. Repeat on the opposite side, then braid the cornrow braids both sections along your hairline.
You’ve seen box braids, crochet braids, cornrows, and all the other types of protection style in the middle. But I’m sure you didn’t see anything like giant box braids. This gorgeous braid style is characterized by thick braids and a prominent jumping pattern. Huge box braids make for a fast and easy protective style that is great for hot summer months and for people who don’t like to spend a lot of time on styling their hair on a daily basis. And, the best part is that with just a little practice, you can do it yourself at home! That’s how…
How to box Jumbo braid your hair at home
What you need
Mouse Tail Comb
Boiling hot water
What to do
- Make a hot oil treatment, wash, and condition your hair the day before you huge box braid it.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to remove all knots and tangles from your hair.
- Section away all hairs on the top of the head, leaving about 3 centimeters of loose hair at the nape of your neck.
- With the tail end of your mouse tail comb, create a square set shaped about 3 “x 3 ” in size.
- Soften the edges of the heel with the edge wax and tie the hair tightly with a hair band.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to divide all your hair and form the base of your Jumbo Box braids.
- Take a thick weft of hair extensions and fold in half to form a U-Turn.
- Place both sides of the U on both sides of a section of your natural hair.
- Redivide Hair Extensions in 3 sections and add you’re natural hair in one of the sections.
- Braid with these 3 sections right to end and safe by burning the ends with a lighter for approximately 3-5 seconds.
- Repeat points 7 to 10 in all sections of the hair to create your Jumbo box braids.
- Immerse the ends of all braids in a glass of boiling water to melt them together and fix them thoroughly.
Now that your hair is all done in Jumbo box braids, let’s take a look at all the wonderful ways you can style it!